question

jsk125 avatar image
jsk125 asked

Smartshunt problem

Greeting. I bought a new smarthsunt 65. I have one LionEnergy 1300 UT lithium batter. I charged the battery to 100% and installed. All worked well - state of charge, remaining time, etc.

I went back today .. and it shows the state of charge in quick view, but is not calculating the State of Charge in the main tab, nor the remaining time. It was earlier.

FYI I have an updated GoPower controller. Both it and the quick view show about the same battery status (quick view only in the Victron app) and similar volts being used, etc. The GoPower is set to sealed for now (recommendation from GoPower)

I have battery capacity at 105ah, charged voltage at 14.2. I have not yet updated the RV converter, that is happening in a few weeks (along with another roof solar panel) so that is likely throttling the charging to the battery for now.

So is this a calibration issue? As mentioned, it worked fine when installed and when it was charged at 100%.

In two weeks I'll have the new panel, the new power converter, and GoPower set to lithium. I hope to have a second Lion battery as well - so end-to-end updated.

Thoughts? Why isn't it showing the SOC on the main view, and time remaining. FYI today I opened the slides, turned on the 12v fridge and the fans and some lights - to stress it for a bit.

Thanks in advance

Jim

SmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers