question

mrjj avatar image
mrjj asked

Multiplus II GX - ongrid & simple charging / discharging

I have just bought Multiplus II GX and conencted it to grid and batteries. Updated software, went thru configurations. Added ESS Assistant and Dynamic ESS.

I got it discharging and charging automatically. However my usage will not be constant automatic balancing. I need to be able to control it myself. To begin with just manually turning on charging or dicharging with desired power selected.

The automatic ESS did some weird things, it discharged on ma xpower and suddenly in like 90% battery it started to bulk charge suddenly. Requires more deeper understanfing of settings.

For example

- Charging slowly using surplus solar energy 1000W

- Charging fast 2400W during night time within cheap electricity market price hours

- Discharge slowly to cope with daytime (anytime) electricty load 1000W

Now, while studying and inventing clever system how do I turn on manually charging / discharging.

Is it possible via VRM control buttons (virtual) ? How desired power is it ?

I got Shelly energy meter so there are ways to make this automatic, only missing is market price for electricity which I am pretty sure can be found or I can make it available via Shelly relay too.

Multiplus-IIbattery chargingongrid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers