I have a 2011 phoenix inverter only unit at my off grid property. One night I suffered a series of very short power cuts I.e. Not due to overload or low battery which take a few minutes to restart. I turned the unit off to investigate the following morning. First couple of times, the lights flashed quickly when turning on, then went out, then nothing on the power switch.
There is no mega fuse. I have checked the remote power jumper which is in place and making a circuit. There was no sparking or smell of burning.
I have opened the case and removed a few boards and can see no obvious problems, I.e.,all connectors / ribbon cables seem good.
To me it would look like a bad connection / dry solder somewhere preventing power getting to the switch, but I'm not an electronics engineer, and, although practical, not skilled.
Can anyone suggest where to look? The unit has been disconnected for a couple of weeks, so there is no power left to give me a kick. I have a basic multi meter to test basic stuff...