- Fixed charge curve stages are "bulk", "absorption" and "float".
- From the shape of the graph I reckon that "bulk" and "absorption" are just different names for CC (constant current) and CV (constant voltage) - terms that are used more often in Lithium (building) communities. (edited)
How are these voltage settings used? Are these limits - i.e. the chargers moves to absorption once the voltage gets close to my setting (of 13.68 V), and to float once the voltage hits the float voltage setting?
Based on one: what would be correct settings? 13.68 for absorption (pretty sure about that one) and then a higher value for float?
If I'm completely missing the point, does anyone have a good write-up or explanation about how this should work? I'm counting on the charger being able to move to absorption and later stop charging once certain voltages are hit
What am I doing wrong?!
- MultiPlus should bulk charge until the battery voltage hits the absorption voltage setting (13.68 V).
- MultiPlus should then do absorption charging for the set time period
- Additionally (ideally), the MultiPlus should stop charging at a certain max voltage. I can't find any setting for that.