question

Michael Stirrat avatar image
Michael Stirrat asked

Where is the AC Input Current Limit Setting in the CCGX menu?

I have a Multiplus 3KVA 120VAC and a CCGX and a little tiny Honda EU2200i (1800VA 120VAC) generator on my sailboat. The Honda generator is only for the rare tropical days when it rains enough that I need to top up the batteries or run my 120VAC 1200VA watermaker.
I went to set the AC Input Current Limit on the Multi using the CCGX and it said that it wasn't allowed. I broke out the laptop and the VE.Config 3 and changed it there. "Overruled by remote" was checked (which seems to contradict the CCGX). I unchecked it, changed the current limit to 15A, uploaded it and it worked.

Where is the AC Input Current Limit setting on the CCGX? Is there a combination of settings I need? Or is it just a glitch?

CCGX Color Controlmultiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

@Michael Stirrat

1712983468468.png

But it won't apply if the 'Overruled by remote' isn't checked. This example is from a 230V unit, presumably the same on 120V.

1712983468468.png (42.0 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Michael Stirrat avatar image Michael Stirrat commented ·
Got it. That's where I started this journey and when I got to VE.Config 3 the box was in fact checked.

Now I know that I wasn't going crazy.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic