question

nigel-t avatar image
nigel-t asked

Victron connect not functioning on android phone

3 phase 10kva quattros. Successfully did this on my phone a few months ago. Problems today.

Phone connects and sees 3 units. But when it goes to configure, and inverter flashes the lights but there is no way to confirm on the phone. See picture.

I've deleted and reloaded VC1000003528.jpg

VictronConnect
1000003528.jpg (152.6 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@NIgel T

Are they already configured and you are trying to change them?
0 Likes 0 ·
nigel-t avatar image nigel-t Alexandra ♦ commented ·
No they're brand new.

Just managed to get them started by using VE.BUS System Configurator.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

@NIgel T

See comments and response from @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

If possible, please try again with a different phone or tablet. Thanks. It would help a lot if you can let us know the result.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nigel-t avatar image nigel-t commented ·
OK will try. Before I got to that screen, the steps before had the 'accept' buttons partially visible.

Just to try things, and with the 3 inverters disconnected from loads, I selected parallel rather than 3-phase, just the one button marked 'master'. Once pressed, no more options were available.

Nigel.

0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

Is this another example of a truncated screen?

1 comment
2 |3000

Perhaps, I'll add this bug to the other ticket where buttons are drawn off screen on some devices.
1 Like 1 ·

Related Resources