question

frankvw avatar image
frankvw asked

Restore to factory defaults option removed from VictronConnect?

My Multiplus 24/800/16 is behaving strangely and I would like to reset it to factory defaults to ensure that this is not a PEBCAC error.

I've got the latest version of Victron Connect for Windows. In previous posts I see that VC can be used to reset the device to factory default settings using the "triple dot" menu in the top right hand corner. However, in the version of VC I have there is no factory default option there; all there is are the import, export and product info options.

What am I missing? Has this option been removed? How do I reset a Multiplus 24/800/16 to factory default?

VictronConnectrestore to factory defaults
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

MultiPlus has no Reset to factory defaults button, also not in previous VictronConnect versions.

You can reset a MultiPlus to factory defaults by updating the firmware, even if your MultiPlus already has latest firmware you can re-apply the update by going to the product info page and click on the update button.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

frankvw avatar image frankvw commented ·
"Crude... but effective." :-)
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic