question

janusz-medrzecki avatar image
janusz-medrzecki asked

phoenix inverter 48/5000 reporting low battery voltage?

I hawe alarm "lov battery voltage" on 51V check on battery. In manual i read 38V. Instalation don't start. What i can do? Instalation work when sun light and voltage go to 53V with mppt 250/60 smart solar controller. Ewrything its new.

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
janusz-medrzecki answered ·

I found problem. Its virtual switch. It's set on "drive multifunctional". When i set it to ”do not use” the alarm has disappeared. I have an island installation.

Alarm setpoint on dc, programed properly on 41,2 V off, and start on 47V. I didn't change.

Now evrything works.

Thx, it's always good to ask someone.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi Janusz. It's a little strange that your unit has arrived programmed for a low V much higher than the typical default. Perhaps the supplier has done this? If so, ask him to fix it. You can do it yourself though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Zceq02vMA

Note you'll need a computer and a MK3/usb adaptor. Maybe your supplier could send you a 'loaner' if he's distant and you don't want to spend more.

If you happen to have a GX box and VRM access then it can be done via VRM too.

2 |3000

janusz-medrzecki answered ·

I try to do it my self, mk3/usb adaptor i will have in next week.

2 |3000