question

mattfs avatar image
mattfs asked

Bluesolar 100/30 Ve direct to CerboGX how to switch battery protect remote

I have a solar/battery system running my off grid office based on a 24V lead acid battery bank to allow downward conversion for 18v, 12v, 9v, 5v equipment.

Current config is..

Smart Shunt, and Smart Solar 100/20, using the load output terminal and battery life algorithm to switch a smart battery protect. All linked to a cerbo GX so I can spend excessive time watching the VRM data when I am supposed to be working

Over the winter I added another solar panel and have now got a Blue Solar 100/30 to replace the 100/20 however I ran into the issue that it appears the VE direct port which will go the the Cerbo GX is also the remote for the battery protect.

I would really like to keep the battery life algorithm going as it is much more convenient than when I had a set off and on voltage for the battery protect especially in winter. After a couple of days looking at forums I am no further forward

Does anyone know of a solution to this that will allow me to continue using the battery life functionality?

Thanks for your time

MAT :O)

MPPT Controllerscerbo gxSmartShuntBattery Protect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers