question

logic28 avatar image
logic28 asked

Multiplus II & Victron Connect Issue

When I log into the Multiplus II settings from Victron Connect after a minute or two the inverter goes into "block" mode claiming a low battery state where in fact I have 270A left.

Anyone had a similar issue?

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

That's not an issue it's a limitation of the VE.Bus protocol. An active VictronConnect connection is blocking the communication to the GX device.

Without a communication to the GX device there is also no connection to the BMS and because of that the MultiPlus is going into pass-through after a while and gives a low battery warning.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

logic28 avatar image
logic28 answered ·

Thanks for responding so soon, I had a feeling that I could be related and not just coincidental so I turned it off before accessing the third time. I've been using remote VE configure before and if I don't want to stop production I might have to do that in the future.

Thanks again

2 |3000

Related Resources