question

tim-sv-always avatar image
tim-sv-always asked

Cerbo GX and LYNX SmartBMS errors

I have a Lynx Smart BMS and distributor, MultiPlus II, Smart MPPT (x2) and Cerbo GX. I'm getting alarms raised on the Cerbo that indicate that one of my fuses on the distributor is blown, then it clears. Sometimes it will do that multiple times. But, the fuse never blows and the load never drops. When I look in VictronConnect at the BMS history, there are no alarms for the distributor? Where is the Cerbo getting the info from if not from the BMS? Any ideas on how to best troubleshoot? Using Victron Smart LiFePO4 batteries (3 x 330Ah), and no errors on them either. All has been in place for 18 months with no issues. The fuse that it says is blowing is my HO alternator input, and I can see on the Cerbo that the batteries are still receiving charge from the alternator, and I can see the same from my alternator ECM.

Suggestions?

cerbo gxlynx distributorlynx bms
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Tim SV-Always

There is some troubleshooting here.

It can be a loose fuse, thermal cycled connection maybe?

Do you know the PN of the distributor?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.