- What size of cable (mm²) do you recommend to link the charger to the battery ? (3-5 M)
- Do you recommend fuses between the charger and the battery ? Size ?
- What does protect the 20A fuse inserted in the charger ? The imput, the output cables or the charger itself ?
- Do you recommend a bipolar interruptor between the solar panel and the charger, on the input PV cables ?
My battery is currently connected to the charge (fuses panel) with a 10 mm² cable: Should i want to use the full functionnalitiés of the MPPT charger, i have to use the same size of cable to lik the "load" output, so:
- Does the charger connexions accept a 10mm² cable at both the "battery" and "load" connectors?
My equipment to install on a motorhome:
12V/110A gel VICTRON battery (Deep cycle)
Bluesolar MPPT 75/15 VICTRON charger.
160W, max 73V/13.5A solar panel