question

Neo Nos avatar image
Neo Nos asked

Bought Victron item on Amazon. Returned no response

Its been about 3 weeks since I returned the BMS system I purchased on Amazon directly from Victron (not other resellers). I have returned the item but the seller has not acknowledged that they uave received the return it still shows as if they are waiting for me.

And unlike other sellers there is no way to contact via Amazon. Not even a seller feedback option or anything.

Please advise.

BMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

As far as I know, Victron don't sell products directly to consumers and only via their distribution/reseller network so I suggest you take it up with Amazon.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Yes, Amazon sales are from 3rd party sellers or dealers. Give Amazon customer services a rev.

2 |3000

Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Look in the order details page for that order and you'll see a "Sold By" line, with the third-party seller who provided the order; you can usually click directly on that seller's name to contact them. If the order was FBM (Fulfilled By Merchant), you can message the seller directly as they're responsible for the refund; if the order was FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) then Amazon is responsible for the refund.

Victron does not sell on Amazon, nor does Victron sell to Amazon, so all Amazon sales of Victron equipment are provided by third-party sellers, most of whom are authorized Victron dealers or distributors or agents thereof.

2 |3000