question

dbond-007 avatar image
dbond-007 asked

smart shunt reading inverter/charging

so this is my offgrid setup so i have my cerbo on my 48/10000. but it only show my 48/5000 as dc and i have a smartshunt on the 5000 and what it to shaw as AC and be taken in to account on my day usage and when revested to be used as generator is thar a setting for this. or if not can it be added

whatsapp-image-2024-01-15-at-153557-e96beceb.jpg

screenshot-2024-01-20-091510.png

SmartShunt
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Can you show us a wiring diagram?
0 Likes 0 ·
dbond-007 avatar image dbond-007 Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
so at the min the dc power on the screen is what the 5000 is useing witch is the same as what the reading from the smart shunt . so im asking if i can get the ac load to take a reading from the smart shunt .
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Also a Cerbo is really designed to monitor and control one inverter on the main screen.

You should see it under devices list but just information there. Use the MK3 to usb adaptor.

0 Likes 0 ·
dbond-007 avatar image dbond-007 Alexandra ♦ commented ·

so at the min the dc power on the screen is what the 5000 is useing witch is the same as what the reading from the smart shunt . so im asking if i can get the ac load to take a reading from the smart shunt . yes i no its only ment to use with one thats y i want the cerbo to take in to acount the smartshunt as a ac load . as i want to it to take my total load.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers