question

Alex Pescaru avatar image
Alex Pescaru asked

Additional info below Multi RS device in Device List

Hi developers,

When the VictronConnect starts, for a brief period, besides the usual information below the Multi RS device, there are additional fields like: Yield Today, AC Input and AC Load.

Then these disappear and only these on the picture below remain displayed.

Is there a problem? What should I do in order for the additional fields, mentioned above, to remain displayed.

Thanks!

screenshot-20231229-172042.jpg

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @Alex Pescaru

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The fact that the additional fields are no longer visible is caused by an error in the firmware of the MultiRS and will be fixed in a future firmware update.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alex Pescaru avatar image
Alex Pescaru answered ·

Hi @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

Thank you very much for solving this.

Still, I see that on the second row, the field "AC Input", after showing for a second, it disappears.

Indeed, I have the AC Input Control activated and in this moment the grid is disconnected, but this is the way it's supposing to work? Not showing the "AC Input" field if the grid is disconnected?

May I venture a suggestion and keep the "AC Input" field showing but say something like "Disconnected" below when the grid is disconnected? It's much more informative and intuitive in this way.

Test conditions: VC 5.102 and 1.16b4.

Many thanks again!

Alex

2 comments
2 |3000

Alex Pescaru avatar image Alex Pescaru commented ·

Hi @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) , @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

I see that a new version 5.103 was released yesterday. Thank you for that!

Could you please confirm (or not) that the above behavior is normal? The same is true for 5.103.

Thank you for your efforts!

Alex

0 Likes 0 ·
Alex Pescaru avatar image Alex Pescaru commented ·
Hi developers,

@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) , @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

On VC 5.104 now this is solved.

The "AC Input" is not disappearing anymore.

Thank you!

Alex

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources