question

sega avatar image
sega asked

No Live Data available in the Dashboard 1 off 30 Installtion's

No Live Data available in the Dashboard

I have around 30 VRM's in my Dashboard - one off my Installation's has a problem with the LIVE Dashboard - no live Data available!

Two Way Commmunication is ON, also the Remote is working over the Dashboard! We Checkt Internet connection, also tried a diffrend Mobile Internet (we testet this connection befor on another Installtion, everthing is fine)

Any Idea whats wrong with the Live Dashboard?

best regards

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 10.18.13.pngScreenshot 2023-12-23 at 10.18.13.png

VRMvrm bugdashboard
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

On VRM select the installation that is not showing live data, select settings from the menu then general and part way down the general settings page "Realtime updates" should be enabled.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sega avatar image sega commented ·

you mean this - is also on!

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 13.54.20.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniele Calabrese avatar image
Daniele Calabrese answered ·

I have the same problem and all is working on the cerbo GX touch on the boat I can see all is working I can checjk for firmware update and live data, every time I go on the boat works then off the boat I have comm error. very strabnge I have beta 35... any idea?

2 |3000

sega avatar image
sega answered ·
2 |3000

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi,

The requirements for realtime data are here - https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:dashboard#real_time_data

So please check all those first.

Once all those are confirmed; the next most likely reason is CPU load on the GX device.

You can check that by reviewing the dbus round trip time - see here for how to do that - https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/249912/vrm-message-that-seems-too-busy.html

If that looks ok, then please post the VRM URL and I'll see if I can see anything specific. But please only do that after the above have been double checked.

3 comments
2 |3000

sega avatar image sega commented ·

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager)

Two Way Communication = ON
Realtime Update = Green (on the VRM Site)
Dbus Roundtime = under 8ms

something else to check?
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 23.01.20.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 23.07.57.png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 23.03.28.png

1 Like 1 ·
I sent an access request to the site, please check your email.
0 Likes 0 ·
sega avatar image sega Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
Thx, you have full control now!
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources