question

peter-asquith avatar image
peter-asquith asked

Want to show two separate Smartshunts for charging

Sailing Catamaran. Have 3 x 220 Victron AGM House Bank. One Smartshunt showed Charge-Discharge, Solar, Generater and x 2. I have added a Watt & Sea Hydro Generater and added a 2nd Smartshunt for it alone. IThe 2 Smartshunts are showing on the Gerbo Itouch 50, but I can’t display the Amps coming in from the Hydro. I would like to see it separately. I think it is accumulating under PV Charging but I really want to see Solar and Hydro separately. I have to keep a good watch on the Hydro because it can be stopped by seaweed etc and cleaned off to start charging again. I know the Hydro is charging because I can see how much in the Watt$Sea App. Can’t display that number separately in the Gerbo Itouch. Doing a Caribbean crossing on 06/01/24 and just got the Hydro installed so now it’s all working as should I just need to sort the display in the Gerbo Itouch 50. Many thanks. Peter A - Smokyjim.

SmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers