question

deunan avatar image
deunan asked

Limit grid feeding with ac coupled inverter

Hello,

it's possibile to limit the global feed-in to the grid when there is also a grid tied inverter? Let's say i can feed-in max 4000W and the gti is already feeding 2Kw. My batteries are full and i want to feed-in from the Multi all it can provide until 4Kw are reached. There is already a RPI with venusos and i think i need also an ET112 to tell the system what's happening on the AC side.

Thanks in advance.

gridfeed-in limit
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
iromeo avatar image
iromeo answered ·

do you want to limit the victron's export or all of the system?

with the energy meter, you will only be able to limit the victron, if you also want to limit the grid inverter, it would need to be one of the models that support frequency shifting such as fronius

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

deunan avatar image deunan commented ·

I want to limit the Victron so the feed-in sum of the grid inverter and the Victron is under a specified value. If the max is 4Kw and the grid inverter is feeding 3Kw to the grid, the Victron must feed to the grid just 1Kw so i can maximaxe the feeding to the grid when the battery is 100% full

0 Likes 0 ·
iromeo avatar image iromeo deunan commented ·
As far as I know, you can only do that with AC-out coupled. I've done this with Fronius (might work with the other brands).
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic