question

mggardner avatar image
mggardner asked

lastest updates - color control gx not communicating with victron connect app

I have bmv-712, color control GX, SmartSolar MPPT 150/100 and 12/3000 inverter charger. They've been working fine for nearly 3 months. This morning the BMV and solar updated when I fired up Victron Connect. I also looked and the CCGX updated a few days ago. Now I cannot open the remote console from victron connect app. I can access it through VRM - its reporting. The panel itself seems to work fine. I've checked networking and rebooted everything.

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Are you able to access the remote console via the local network by clicking the Remote over LAN IP address that is located in the device list?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mggardner avatar image
mggardner answered ·

I was not able to access it via the lan using any method. But this morning it works fine, so I must have been visited by the Victron fairy during the night.

Mgg

2 |3000

Related Resources