I am hoping to learn from others and also to find some peace of mind that I have correctly set up my new Victron Connect system. Any thoughts much appreciated.
This is my set up:
• 4 x 110AH AGM batteries (house bank)
• I have 2 x 110w solar panels wired in series
• 1 x 100/30 smart solar MPPT charge controller
• 1 x BMV-712 smart battery monitor
These are my current victron connect settings for my battery monitor and also for my mppt (no sun in Greece today and so I've just put my 50Amp battery charger on!)
A few of the other things I don't understand. Sorry!
• Why does the 'State' say open as opposed to Bulk/Float?
• Shouldn't it be charging at 14.4V as opposed to 14.2V?
• What should I be doing with regards to 'Synchronising SOC'....'Zero Current Calibration'...& 'Manual Equalization?'