Our system is as below
- 12 solar panels 250Wc Trina Solar
- 8 batteries AGM 250Ah each
- 1 Easysolar 48/5000
What we will like to do:
- Solar consumption priority, 100% self-consumption
- Call to AC grid when the battery voltage drops to 75% for 3 minutes and loads exceed 2000W, then reconnection when the battery voltage returns to 90% and loads below 1500W
- Battery protection: disconnect batteries when discharged at 35% , reconnection when 50%
- No battery charge by the AC grid only by the batteries
we have used the tool Virtual Switch to configure but when you download the configuration the system is showing that the system is "blocked" and no more power coming in/out of the easysolar.
also it's seems like ESS would be the right tool to use, but we don't have it in our assistant lists in VE configure, also how to deal with country code and other parameters ?
here below what's we have configured.
we are little confused as our victron dealer can't help us since two weeks we are asking support from him
I hope getting a clear answer and procedure from victron support.
the matter is urgent as we are currently on site
many thanks for the support