question

Del avatar image
Del asked

Since loading firmware v2.32 on the CCGX I have lost the heading on the AC input and -- appears in the Red box

I have a BMS fitted on my boat, and have updated the firmware on my CCGX to 2.32. Since then, I have lost the red box headings for AC Inputs. When I reboot the CCGX it does come up with "Grid" but when I change the settings to "Shoreline" the box goes blank again.. I have tried both AC Inputs one and two and it still shows blank and -- on the readings I have tried to load a picture on here, but can't suss out how to do it.. I have a Multiplus , VE Bus, BM 712, and a MPPT 100/30. Is this a glitch in the firmware or am I doing something wrong with the settings? It is not plugged in to shoreline at the moment!!! Thanks Del
CCGX Color Controlfirmware update
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Plug it into the shoreline and it should re-appear.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Del avatar image Del commented ·
I must admit Guy I haven't tried that as we don't use shoreline very often.. It always used to show "Shoreline" and 00 watts before the v2.32 firmware update and just thought it might be good feedback that it now didn't show it.. I will try it next time I am in a marina. Thanks! Del
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic