question

Jordy avatar image
Jordy asked

Cerbo GX make my own digital multiplus switch

I would like to use a original switch on my boat to turn the inverter {on/off/inverter} like the switch on the quatro. I have the Cerbo GX. Can I use a digital input or something else to setup this "switch"

I know there is the digital multiplus panel with the same function so maybe someone can advice me

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargercerbo gxDigital Multi Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

You could use the digital inputs (you would need 2, one for inverter position and one for charger/passthru only) with a node red flow.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jordy avatar image Jordy commented ·
Great thanks for the reply, if I use this inputs where to setup the value so the GX turns it into action
0 Likes 0 ·
derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas Jordy commented ·
Use node red (Venus os large)
0 Likes 0 ·
Jordy avatar image Jordy derrick thomas commented ·

Looks so interesting, I have been trying to find a similar project to pick it up from there, but I cannot find a similar one.

I am thinking to control the state of the quarto by a rotery swisch (0,1,2)

0 off

1 inverter

2 charter only

You say there is a way to use the relay for it, but can I use the relay as a input?

Or do I need to use the IO input?

My concern is that there is no good input for this..

Maybe you have some tips where to look

0 Likes 0 ·
chrisrbg avatar image
chrisrbg answered ·

You could use "guimods" and get after configure by click on the MP the switches:screenshot-2023-08-19-225621.pngscreenshot-2023-08-19-225636.png

2 |3000