question

sortar avatar image
sortar asked

Victronconnect v5.92 on iPadOs looping ”Fetching Data”

I am running the latest version of Victronconnect v5.92 on an iPadOs 16.6 and iPad pro 9.7”.

After upgrading the app to this version it keeps looping ”Fetching Data”.

I tested the app on an iPhone 13 and it works just fine. Something seems to be wrong with the iPadOs version.

Everything worked great in the version before on my iPad.

Is there some new settings I am missing?

Or is it possible to downgrade to v5.91?

My system:

1. Smart Solar mppt 75/15
  2. Smart Sensor
  3. Solar panel
  4. Battery

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @sortar

A while ago we added a fix for this iPad Pro problem to VictronConnect. Due to an error, this fix was however removed in version 5.92. The plan is to release a 5.93 version somewhere in the coming days that should again include this fix.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sortar avatar image
sortar answered ·

VictronConnect_report230818.log

I do not believe my mppt is faulty, since the app works perfectly on my iPhone and the iPad worked perfectly before upgrading to v5.92.

2 |3000

sortar avatar image
sortar answered ·

@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) : can you have a look at the problem with the iPad version of 5.92?

2 |3000

sortar avatar image
sortar answered ·

Thanks @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)!

Problem solved, my trusty old iPad Pro is on track again. Great service from you guys at Victron!

2 |3000

Related Resources