question

ichbinwerichbin avatar image
ichbinwerichbin asked

dont understand the settings of multiplus 5000

Hi everyone

My system is a 3 phase multiplus 5000 and a mppt 450 and two batteries with in sum 30kwh on the AC side is a 3phase fronius 8.3.2.

As i have a mppt450 to load the batterie i set most of time the charger of multiplus 5000 on only Inverter. So the mppt loads the batterie and the fronius supplys the house loads. BUT if the loads are higher as the delivery from the fronius the multi dont invert to supply the house loads.

If i then set the multi on all works fine. But then he also loads the batterie if the fronius has higher output as the house loads are.

What must i do to has the normal installation i want to have. If sun is shining the mppt dont load the batterie, as they would be loadet from the mppt. And if the fronius dont supply the house loads (in the night) the mppt discharge the batterie to supply the house loads.

Sorry for my bad english.

Stefan

Multiplus-IIMPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Stefan, if you’re German speaking I can move the post to the German section, which might make it easier to get the help you are looking for.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ichbinwerichbin avatar image
ichbinwerichbin answered ·

ok then i ask the question in german section. I thought victron members answer only english questions. So you can close the post as it ask it in german in german section.

1 comment
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·

@Ichbinwerichbin

Jetzt im Deutschsprachige Bereich

0 Likes 0 ·