question

christian-apollo avatar image
christian-apollo asked

Victron Connect - Blue Smart IP65 Charger 12/15

Hey together,

im using the victron charger as the bluetooth connection is very helpful to have a kind of diagnosis for the battery.

But can somebody explain me the combination of elapsed - charge - maintain?

I attached a picture and for me i interpret that Cycle 2 was 30 min long and it charged 49.1 Ah during "Float & Storage" ? But how can a 15A charger, charge 49 Ah within 30min? This doesn't work =).

I think that the sum at "Charge" is from Bulk + Abs Cycle and "Maintain" is from Rec + Float + Storage Cycles.

Best regards,

Christian

Victron_Charger_Strange.PNG

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @Christian_Apollo

I think that the sum at "Charge" is from Bulk + Abs Cycle and "Maintain" is from Rec + Float + Storage Cycles.

This is indeed the case.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

christian-apollo avatar image
christian-apollo answered ·

Hey @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff),

can you also explain "elapsed". For me I interpret this as how long the charger was active during the cycle, but only 30 minutes?

And 49 Ah withing 30 minutes at a 15A Charges is not possible =).

Best regards,

Christian

2 |3000

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @Christian_Apollo

Elapsed is the time in Bulk and Absorption.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Related Resources