question

topiflex avatar image
topiflex asked

Multiple ATD conntections to LYNX-BMS possible?

I would like to use more than one Smart Battery Protect (SBP) in my Victron system. I am using a LYNX BMS and have only one H-Signal on Pin 6 which is connected to my first SBP. How can I connect a second SBP to the ATD pin on LYNX-BMS? Is it possible to use a busbar? How can two or three SBPs work independently in this case? Will all SBPs be switched off if one gets disconnected by the BMS?

Battery Protectlynx bms
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@Topiflex the ATD relay has a max current of 0.5a. enough fur 2 SBP's connected remotes to the ATD port.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

topiflex avatar image topiflex commented ·
What about two additional Cyrix relays? Will this be too much for the ATD relay? And if yes, how can this issue be solved?
0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ topiflex commented ·
Cyrix relays?

I'm sure if you look through the data sheets you will find how much current is required to activate them.
0 Likes 0 ·
topiflex avatar image topiflex klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

Yes. But how can I handle all the SBPs and Cyrix relays with just one ATD conntection on the LYNX. I guess I am not the only person who had the same question. How do people solve this issue? For expamel Two Cyrix relays, tho SBPs - just one ATD contact on LYNX BMS

0 Likes 0 ·