question

expedition avatar image
expedition asked

Which cable Color control gx to Multi RS Solar 48/6000?

I need to connect the Inverter to the Color Control GX but tried and have no connection. Do I need a special cable?

Thanks!

CCGX Color Controlmultiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

VE.Can is a normal RJ45 cable. Is all software up to date? Any other devices connected to the VE.Can? Make sure to use the correct RJ45 port.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

expedition avatar image expedition commented ·

What port should be the correct one? Right now only CCGX and MULTI RS.

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ expedition commented ·
One of the two ports labeled with VE.Can and a terminator in the other port (on both ends).
2 Likes 2 ·
expedition avatar image
expedition answered ·

Hi, tried to connect it but it seems something must be wrong. Firmware up to date on the CCGX and Multi RS, Connect RJ45 in ve.can port and in both other ve.can ports put terminators.

In CCGX I went to configuration of the Ve.Can protocol and in State it says Error-Active.

Any idea?

2 |3000

expedition avatar image
expedition answered ·

img-0911.jpg

Here is the screen

img-0911.jpg (2.5 MiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic