question

lee-stepansky avatar image
lee-stepansky asked

Customize App with Panel Watts

I bought a 100/50 expecting to attach 600W of panels to it but plans changed and I've only got 400W attached to that controller. My question is about whether I can customize the app to reflect the actual wattage available in the gauge display at the top of the page.

As it is the display seems to be set to display a maximum of 700W -- the nominal maximum for that unit. that means that my 400W of panels will never get the gauge above about 60%. It would be nice if I could tell the app that I have 400W attached so that the gauge would give me a more or less actual visual indication of what proportion of what I have available is actually coming through.

This is a small thing -- everything is working fine -- but, as I say, it would be nice to be able to set this parameter. I've looked through the settings. Hoping I missed something or that there's a hidden setup somewhere.

VictronConnect
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·

It's not clear what panel you're describing. Perhaps you can post a screen shot of the panel.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources