question

d-ferdi avatar image
d-ferdi asked

vedirect hex problem cr/lf

hallo,

ich habe mich hier einen ganzen tag damit beschaeftigt, herrauszufinden, warum ich auf meine hex-commandos keine antwort vom laderegler (smartsolar mppt 150/100) bekomme.

als ursache habe ich dann das zeilenende gefunden.

alles was die laderegler ausgeben, endet mit crlf, egal welcher typ oder wie alt. allerdings was das ankommende zeilenend angeht, da wird cd (dezimal 13) nicht akzeptiert, sondern nur lf (dezimal 10).

ob andere laderegler oder firmware-versionen auch cr als zeilenende akzeptieren, habe ich jetzt nicht mehr getestet, da bei mir alle lf als zeilenende akzeptieren und den hex-befehl ausfuehren.

falls jemand interesse an meinen programmen hat, sie sind in tk/tcl geschrieben und koennen sowohl das vedirect text-protokol als auch das hex-protokoll verarbeiten, die laderegler steuern und die daten anzeigen und in einer mysql-datenbank speichern. sie laufen unter jedem betriebssystem, fuer das tcl/tk zur verfuegung steht.

tschuess

Hello,

I spent a whole day here trying to find out why I didn't get any response from the charge controller (smartsolar mppt 150/100) to my hex commands.

I then found the end of the line as the cause.

everything the charge controller outputs ends with crlf, no matter what type or how old. However, as far as the incoming line end is concerned, cd (decimal 13) is not accepted, only lf (decimal 10).

I have not tested whether other charge controllers or firmware versions also accept cr as the end of a line, since all of them accept lf as the end of a line and execute the hex command.

if anyone is interested in my programs, they are written in tk/tcl and can process both the vedirect text protocol and the hex protocol, control the charge controllers and display the data and store them in a mysql database. they run under any operating system for which tcl/tk is available.

goodbye

MPPT Controllerscommunication protocolcontrol
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic