question

hjoerg avatar image
hjoerg asked

SmartShunt IP65 500A/50mV - Configuration Items

I installed a shunt ,SmartShunt IP65 500A/50mV with following Firmware, (V4.14 or 2.43 ?? ) my initial setup gives only the option battery capacity, and the second optional settings are additional devices.

But not further configuration items seen like the manual shows - e.g. charge efficiency factor and so on - also the capacity could not be changed

Is this correct, maybe at the new firmware versions ?

I'm using a Renege 50Ah LifePo4 Battery and it seem the battery SoC Status not really shown the right value, or the battery capacity not measured correctly

thanks

SmartShunt
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

Is the Smartshunt set up as a "DC energy meter" which would explain seeing the option of additional devices. Go to the settings menu (small cog wheel), then select misc, then for the "monitor mode" option make sure that this is set to "battery monitor" not "DC energy meter".

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

hjoerg avatar image
hjoerg answered ·

prefect that's the point - I my first run, I selected none instead of misc

thanks

2 |3000