question

yoya avatar image
yoya asked

Phoenix 12/375 red &green leds always on

Hello

Today i started the inverter, it povided 220 as always but after 10 minutes it stopped. Checked and saw both green and red leds are permanently on even with no loads connected, or anything connected to the inveter output socket. Its under 2 years old and hardly used. No changes to installation or use pattern. 30 amps fuse with 60 cm cable run to inverter and to battery. Anything i can do here?

Thank you

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Charlie Johnson avatar image
Charlie Johnson answered ·

What, if anything, has changed electrically between the last time it worked correctly and now?

Is the inverter installed exactly as specified in the manual? https://tinyurl.com/yxu23u35 Pay particular attention to the N>G discussion and instructions.

BTW, there are two internal dc fuses that are not user serviceable.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yoya avatar image
yoya answered ·

There were absolutely no changes to wiring , loads or useage before it stopped working. I read the manual throughout and could not find any fault in my instalation or connections. N>G means neutral to ground? I did not open the device in order to connect the AC minus to the device chasis earth as described.

The manual does not provide any way to diagnose an overload indication when there are no loads connected

I have a feeling this is yet another example of what is described so widely on the web of expensive Victron products dying soon after deployment

2 |3000