Wrong values in VRM with AC coupled PV inverter

Hello,

I have a grid connected ESS with the following components

• 3x MultiPlus-II 48/5000/70-48
  • 20kWh Pytes e-box 48100
  • CerboGX (Venus OS v3.00)
  • 2x SmartSolar MPPT 250/100
  • Fonius Symo 8.0 (on ACout)

This system was running without any issues. Now I added a second AC coupled inverter on the ACin side (Fronius Symo 10.0). I configured the inverter position in the CerboGX to "ACin".

The inverter is shown in the list but not in the graphical overview on the CerboGX.

On the VRM the inverter on the ACin position is not shown too.

screenshot-from-2023-06-15-15-07-26.png

Additionally many values shown in the VRM seems to be wrong. I just quickly checked the Solar and Consumption values from the Historical data.

The VRM device list show both inverters with the correct position.

screenshot-from-2023-06-15-15-02-54.png

I already tried CerboGX, Inverter reboots and re-configuring the position without any success.

Anyone any idea what I have done wrong?

I am happy to here any hint or suggestion from you.

BR

VRMAC PV Coupling
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
slapjack avatar image
slapjack answered ·

Hey, i recently noticed the same thing and am really confused why or how this happens. Unfortunately i have no idea eiher. This is my config i have. The positions are corret. The AC PV inverter id a solar edge. The DC are MPPT from Victron:

screenshot-20230715-212042.png

This is my Solar Yield and my Consumption and it just makes no sense. My Batterie never was this low and there is no way i used thos ammount of energy in a day. It seems like the EM24 is either not measuring correct or there is something wrong with the data transfer.

screenshot-20230715-212052.png

My guess is that there is something wrong with the grid measurement, but i can't verify it yet. I'm gonna check the grid meters of the power company for the nexr few days to see if the to grid value is correct.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.