question

rebecca-bauman avatar image
rebecca-bauman asked

No DC current through new Quattro

I have a new Quattro that has 0 DC amps at all times. AC output only works when I have an AC input (generator connected to AC1). It detects the batteries and their voltage, but will not charge or pull power from them. It says inverting when there's no AC input, but then says there's no AC load to power. I've checked all the current settings in VE Connect & Configure, nothing seems to make a difference. Recommendations on settings to check? Or might it be a mechanical failure?

screenshot-2023-06-07-191553.pngSystem when there's no AC input

battery chargingcurrent limit
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Rebecca Bauman

Are you connected to ac out 1 or 2 for loads?

AC2 out only works when there ac input, unless programmed otherwise.

The system stays live from the batteries (since there is no other power source in your setup?), so that suggests they are on and there is connetion to the battery. What batteries do you have?

2 Likes 2 ·
rebecca-bauman avatar image rebecca-bauman Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Thank you! I only had output AC2 connected, so I moved it to AC1 and everything works now.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·
@Rebecca Bauman

Are you connected to ac out 1 or 2 for loads?

AC2 out only works when there ac input, unless programmed otherwise.

The system stays live from the batteries (since there is no other power source in your setup?), so that suggests they are on and there is connetion to the battery. What batteries do you have?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

VictronConnect VE.Bus charging manual  

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic