question

anjey-lobas avatar image
anjey-lobas asked

Constantly logged off from VRM Portal

Last week i've got logged off from VRM portal 3 or 4 times. Stay logged in checkbox does not help. This is very annoying especially when my android app is logged off.

Never had such an issue before. Is there any way to fix it ?

vrm app phone widget
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

There were some issues with VRM. Maybe it's related to that. I had to login, too.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/207293/vrm-portal-performance-issues.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

I’ve had the same issue, and reported to the VRM team.

1 comment
2 |3000

pedro-de-vos avatar image pedro-de-vos commented ·
@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) it seems you have knowledge regarding BMZ batteries how can i personally make contact with you please. 0641052565
0 Likes 0 ·
rainero avatar image
rainero answered ·

Same here, whenever i open the VRM app, it takes me to the VRM intro page (https://www.victronenergy.com/panel-systems-remote-monitoring/vrm) - when i then click the Login button, it redirects to my sites overview page. Sometimes i have to login before. iOS, VRM app ver. 2.8.4, one Cerbo GX installation.

2 |3000

deangi avatar image
deangi answered ·

Same here on IOS app. Have to login every time which makes it virtually useless.

2 |3000

renierlewis avatar image
renierlewis answered ·

This started happening for me and my other family members as well a few weeks ago. It is happening on all my devices, phones, and multiple laptops.

It does not matter if you tick the option "Stay signed in" or not.

Please kindly fix this VRM

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic