question

ktmlauni avatar image
ktmlauni asked

VRM app phone widget - missing widgets

As shown today in the Zoom Webinar there should be more than 4 widgets availlabel in the APP for iOS and Android - I only can choose in 4 different.
I would be interested in using the EV-Charging-Widget you showed this morning in the webinar.

Checking for updates on the VRM-App wasn't successful.

ev charging stationwidget vrmvrm app phone widget
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1234enough avatar image 1234enough commented ·

Widgets are great, but the DC voltage is missing when I choose them, anyone have the same issue?screenshot-20221224-155035-one-ui-home.jpgImage Caption

screenshot-20221224-155050-one-ui-home.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Unfortunately it’s a known issue, and one the team is working with Apple directly to fix.

The good news is by deleting the VRM app completely and reinstalling it is nearly always fixed.

We hope to have that troubleshooting step removed eventually of course.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ktmlauni avatar image ktmlauni commented ·
Thanks, deleting and installing the APP again worked fine.
0 Likes 0 ·
1234enough avatar image 1234enough commented ·
My issue is on Android, tried deleting vrm and reinstalling, but this did not fix issue
0 Likes 0 ·
Richard Crittenden avatar image
Richard Crittenden answered ·

on iOS I have completely removed the app and reinstalled, generator widget is now available but when I try to connect it says remote connection unavailable?

2 |3000