question

allswell avatar image
allswell asked

Victron VRM Presentation: VRM Push Notifications on iPhone - Not Working

@mvader (Victron Energy) I really enjoyed the presentation yesterday on what the VRM enhancements are and what it can do. So many great new features. I am excited about the push notifications so I went through the steps you outlined in the presentation, but upon downloading the Victron VRM app, it did not ask me about push notifications at all. And in the VRM, I do not see any way to add push notifications to my phone at all. I'm running the new iPhone 14 Pro Max. Just downloaded it, went through the steps. Isn't working for me. The new Preferences selection inside the app is not there. There does not seem to be an update available in the App Store.

Please can you clarify if the app has not yet had this feature enabled since the presentation was only yesterday?

I'm also not seeing in the app the ability to add those custom widgets. I'm only seeing the widgets from my Advanced page, but not in the same way as was shown in the presentation.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

: )

Kate

VRMvrm advancedvrm app phone widget
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

allswell avatar image allswell commented ·

@Alexandra thank you! That was so helpful!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources