question

avisser avatar image
avisser asked

2x Multiplus-II each on a different phase connected to the same battery

Is it possible to have 2x a Multiplus-II 3000 in the same ESS, each drawing their power from the same battery and have them each on a different phase? Reason for this would be to be able to stay below the 16A rating of the fuses for each phase.

Multiplus-IIbattery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

avisser avatar image avisser commented ·
That would be great. However, maybe I missed something as I could not get (100%) confirmation form the article. Could you point out where the split phase is discussed?

Also please note that the installation would be for my home in the Netherlands with 230V 3x25A connection to the grid. The plan is to first install a single multiplus-II 3000 and add a second one later when more solar panels get installed. It would be great if I can have conformation all will work head of the investment.

PS. I know I will need compatible models and therefore may buy both units at start.

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic