question

usernamepasswordbs avatar image
usernamepasswordbs asked

Current transformer settings

I have attempted to install the current transformer in place of the "shunt" in the MPII but not had success. The MPII fan starts up immediately and the values on VRM are wild and extreme.

Please can anyone tell me the settings required to input into ESS to make the CT work along side the ET112?

I am searching for the Holy Grail of accurate values on VRM combined with rapid response time to load changes from the MPII.

Thanks,

ess grid setpoint not reached
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
sharpener avatar image
sharpener answered ·

There is a definitely a thread on here somewhere about exactly that but I have not been able to find it, you will have to search more thoroughly than me!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

usernamepasswordbs avatar image
usernamepasswordbs answered ·

There are a couple of threads about it but they are not totally clear. I have asked on those threads already but those threads are quite long and convoluted so my questions are buried in the depths a bit.

I think I have done what was needed with the CT but it doesn't work so I am starting a new thread in the hope that someone who has it working will chime in with foolproof instructions and save the day!

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic