question

jschulte avatar image
jschulte asked

2 x MultiPlus II 120V with common neutral to 208V 2phase panel?

Hi everybody,

I am new to this community and I did read the manual for the Multiplus II 120. It shows a three inverter / 3-phase configuration with shared neutral on page 33.

It might be obvious but can it be configured as a 2 inverter / 2 phase configuration with shared neutral? This would require a 120deg phase offset between the two inverters.

P.S. I would use the split phase unit but I like to have 48V batteries.

Thanks for your patience with a nooby...

multiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvas avatar image
mvas answered ·

Did you read the configuration documentation for Split Phase? Look at the "Configuration" setup screen here ...

https://shop.pkys.com/Setting-up-parallel-and-split-phase-systems-using-the-Victron-MultiPlus-and-Quattro-inverter-chargers_b_161.html

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jschulte avatar image
jschulte answered ·

Thanks MVAS, one just has to know where to look!

According to the screen shots in the article it should be possible to build a 120/208V split phase system with two parallel inverters.

2 |3000