question

marktkauf avatar image
marktkauf asked

VRM actual power metering correct, but daily aggregate wrong

Hi,

I have a 3 phase ESS with Multiplus II 48/3000, a SolarEdge 8k Inverter and a Smartsolar 100/50 and EM24 power meter.

The readings for the actual power (Solaredge, Smartsolar) in the VRM equals the readings of the Solaredge and Smarsolar themselves.

But the daily (and other time scopes) energy aggregates in the dashboard differ from their respectives heavily, e.g. 50% or 10 kWh.

I downloaded the time series in the advanced tab to excel and did the integration their. Those numbers equal the ones in the Solaredge and Smartsolar interfaces.

My conclusion this far is, that the aggregates in the VRM dashboard are wrong, but I have no reason nor explanation for that.

Most mentioned problems with inaccurate readings here are related to usage of another meter than the EM24 or netting meters. This seems not related to my phenomenon, as the difference is so huge and also the readings for the Smartsolar are affected, where there is no "netting effect" possible IMO.

Have you any ideas?

Thanks!

ESSVRMEnergy Meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
paul-campbell avatar image
paul-campbell answered ·

Is it timezones? I noticed last night my activities after about 10pm got logged on the next day.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

marktkauf avatar image
marktkauf answered ·

Hi Paul,
thanks for the hint.

Indeed my position was not correct, but somewhere in the atlantic ocean next to Namibia instead of Munich. But the timezone was more or less the same and the setting of the correct position did not solve my problem. Not even change the numbers.

2 |3000

marktkauf avatar image
marktkauf answered ·

The correction of the location had no effect on the issue.

2 |3000

panicman avatar image
panicman answered ·

Any news about that? I have the same issue, 3-Phase Victron system, no EM24 meter, as the Grid is on AC Input 1 and the AC output goes to the load in the house. Grid Metering through Inverter/Charger:
1686559400958.png

Completely wrong values from/to Grid, as there is no Grid feed in, only that -50W Grid setpoint.

In the Advanced-Tab the chart seems correct:

Any Idea how to solve that?

Greetings Jack

1686559400958.png (29.1 KiB)
2 |3000