question

tomas-musil-88 avatar image
tomas-musil-88 asked

Smart Phoenix inverter 48/3000

When a new Smart Phoenix 48/3000 inverter is connected to a system with a primary RS 48/6000 inverter, the Consumption item in the Dashboard does not calculate the production from the Phoenix only from the RS. I don't know where the problem is.

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Tomas Musil_88

That is because it is an unsupported setup.

The GX and VRM is only designed to track one inverter unless it is programmed as parallel or three phase.

Use a BMV for the AC charger you have connected. It still won't appear how you want it to but you can add it as an extra item on the dashboard in the VRM.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jessiejim1 avatar image
jessiejim1 answered ·

Ensure that the Phoenix is properly configured to communicate with the Dashboard and that the communication protocol is set up correctly. It's also possible that there could be a firmware issue with the Phoenix inverter, so make sure that it is running the latest firmware version. Or maybe you can use another inverter, I use Firman W03083 Source: https://www.propaneva.com/best-inverter-generator and I don't have any problems.

2 |3000