question

palli avatar image
palli asked

BMS goes crazy when rebooting Cerbo.

Has new 48v system with Rec Q-bms. When I reboot the Cerbo GX, error code 8 comes up on the bms and the temp sensors alternate between the correct temperature and -999.9, first one at a time and then both, continuing until I turn off the system. While behaving like this, the relay contact pulses and the relay turns on and off every second. When I turn off the bms, the pulse stops after about 1 minute. Is this something I can change in the program on bms, or is this an error in it?

BMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
palli avatar image
palli answered ·

New software in MultiPlus 2 had a conflict with digital temp sensors in bms. With new firmware for bms, everything works as it should.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

palli avatar image
palli answered ·

Here is a picture of the system, the relay is of the type Tyco EV200ADANA.husið-1.jpg

husið-1.jpg (317.2 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
What is sending the error the ve bus or the mppt?
0 Likes 0 ·
palli avatar image palli Alexandra ♦ commented ·

BMS gives an error. I received information from the manufacturer that there is an error in the program and he gave me guidance for upgrading.

0 Likes 0 ·