question

db-slv avatar image
db-slv asked

Problem with bms v2. Wont switch on mutli plus 3000

Just installed bms v2. It will not allow the possibility to switch on multiplus 3000 using cerbox or vrm. It did work for a few days but now not possible.

Latest firm wares installed on all items

Should the bms assistant be installed?

I have tried with it removed and installed

Message on cerbox screen says not possible to switch on when bms is installled.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

BMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

What is the battery voltage? Has the BMS turned off the multiplus due to low voltage? What do the lights on the bms show? Plse provide more details on the hardware and settings, in particular on the multiplus relating to the ve.bus bms. The latest multi firmware has the functionality embedded so no assistant required.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

db-slv avatar image
db-slv answered ·

multiplus works fine, bms works fine. no assistant installed at present.

when i go to the menu in cerbox colour screen, the option to turn off the multiplus is not available. i get a message that says as a bms is installed the possibility to turn off the multiplus is not avaialble.

also when i go to vrm the otion to turn off the inverter does not, work.

hard ware is bms v2, cerbox and colur screen, mp 240/3000, smartshunt , smart lithium batteries,smart solar,buck boost,

2 comments
2 |3000

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

Has anything changed that may have caused this? Is the correct ve.bus bms selected on the multi? Without a clear view on things, screenshots etc. I can only suggest to review all the settings, including those on the battery and do a basic check of everything including comms cables between the battery and bms and do a restart ensuring the correct sequence is followed.

0 Likes 0 ·
geoborders avatar image geoborders commented ·
Hi, I have same problem with a Quattro and in addition DVCC do not see BMS anymore and BMS V2 cannot control solarchargers via the Cerbo
0 Likes 0 ·