question

calypsosailing avatar image
calypsosailing asked

MPPTs no longer connected to CCGX

I have 2 MPPT 250/100 solar chargers that have been connected to our CCGX for 2 years. Yesterday, they suddenly were "unconnected." They're still working and charging batteries and I can connect to them via VictronConnect over Bluetooth. Both MPPTs were "last seen" at the same time which implies a common cause.

I've tried unplugging and re-plugging the VE Direct cables on the CCGX and the MPPTs but didn't help.

I don't have any way to get a new cable (if that's the issue) for a couple months. Thought I should check here to see if anyone has any other ideas?

MPPT ControllersCCGX Color ControlVE.Direct
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
calypsosailing avatar image
calypsosailing answered ·

Oops!

I discovered a USB hub connecting the 2 MPPTs data cables. I reset the USB hub and they are visible again!

I'll leave the question in case someone has a similar problem.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

djeff-djeffker avatar image
djeff-djeffker answered ·

Bonjour, J’ai depuis le 30 avril sur le Color Control GX l’absence de visualité de mes deux MPPT et donc plus les valeurs instantanées visibles de tension et d’intensité. Je précise que je visualise ce Color Control à distance. Je vois que vous aviez le même soucis mais je ne comprends pas la solution que vous avez utilisé pour retrouver ces valeurs ! Puis je ai une eXplication par mail : pourlapub28@orange.fr MERCI

2 |3000