question

andrew-leversha avatar image
andrew-leversha asked

Multi RS 48/6000 not reading battery SOC correctly

I've recently installed a Multi RS 6000/48 with a Freedom Won Lite 10/8 48V Lithium Battery

We are having an issue where the Multi RS won’t pick up the SOC from the cerbo/bms.

This means that when I try to program the inverter to shut down at 20% to protect the battery it automatically shuts down because it thinks battery SOC is 0%

It's also causing an issue in that I can't use it as an intentional island being able to set it to call on a generator or the grid when it battery drops to a certain SOC say 25%.

All devices are connected to a cerbo gx with Freedom plugged into battery bms port set at 500kb/s, Multi RS into VE.can port set at 250kb/s.

Everything is reporting as it should to the cerbo gx, I can see battery SOC on the cerbo however the Multi RS is not picking this up

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

cerbo gxMulti RS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

in GX:

DVCC enabled?

BMS selected as default battery monitor?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·
2 |3000