question

Robert M.O. Seidel avatar image
Robert M.O. Seidel asked

Multi 24/2500/70 gefunden. Daran leuchtet die Rote Led für Battery Low. Die Batterien sind aber ok

Auf einem Boot, habe ich einen Multi 24/2500/70 gefunden. Daran leuchtet die Rote Led für Battery Low. Die Batterien sind aber ok. 26,4v und in einem gutem Zustand. Hat sicher, einige Jahre seinen Dienst getan. Wenn Landstrom dran und auf "on" geschaltet leuchtet erst grün "Main", dann zuätzlich Gelb für Bulk und dann schaltet es auf Battery Low. Alle Anschlüsse und Sicherungen ok und richtig. Wenn Landstrom weg, funktionier der Inverter einwandfrei. Meine Frage auch; sollte man nicht mit einem neueren Modell ersetzen welches dann ja auch ve bus fähig ist?

Phoenix Inverter
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

Your question do you need ve.bus I assume is if you replace the Multi? I'd personally investigate the inverter settings first, but it depends on what is connected to it, what else you want to connect to it. Ve.bus is found on the Multiplus II range unless you are looking at other manufacturers. Can you share information on the setup e.g. type of battery, equipment etc. and how it is connected, but in the forum language maybe?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi this is a English Forum so please post yopur question in english

as this helps others

1. so they can search descriptions

2. everyone can read the description

3. otherwise everyone has to convert from one Lang to another

4. please read the forum rules

thanks

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Hi just for your Info there is no question in English that I can see yet

Thanks

PS it would be better to edit this one if thats easyer

2 |3000