question

tedrick avatar image
tedrick asked

what remote can you use with phoenix 24v/5000 ve bus inverter

Hi i have a phoenix 24v/5000 watt ve bus inverter bought on/off switch for in house run it out to battery shed The instruction book says l and h on and off on remote but when you take covers off inverter the only place you could put wires is a blue 3 point connector on circuit board with a black jumper wire { no i or h on there to tell you which is which } Thanks in advance Ted

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

The location is shown in the manual, Appendix A2, right at the back. Connector H. It is probably a simple two wire connection to bridge the terminals.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tedrick avatar image
tedrick answered ·

Hi thanks for reply i did read the instruction book but that 3 pin terminal box dosnt say where to connect and i may be interfering with that black jumper lead on 1 and 2 terminal the other point is there is a second remote on/off switch with a RJ45 lead should i be using that instead Cheers Ted

2 |3000