I'm new here sorry if this question is redundant.
I'm building an offgrid system. I will NOT be selling power to the grid. I want to get an inverter/charger that's good enough so i can eventually add more panels and more batteries without having to get new ones and re-wiring all the time.
I was thinking on going with 2 3648a outback prewire inverters but I like the apps of Victron and outback is not available here.
- I want a 10kw system
- 48v to 60v system.
- 10x 500 watts panels from china ( another 10 later)
- 3 x Tesla smart lithium ion batteries ( 57v 2.5kwh) , I plan to get 11 of these.
- Victron charger controller and inverter
1) Which inverter/s should i get?
2) 250 charge controller will be enough?
3) Quattro or Multiplus?
4) Will the Victron inverter work well with tesla smart batteries?