question

danjwilko avatar image
danjwilko asked

Victron connect Lifetime total and total since reset not tallying up?

290a0db6-107b-4333-bb90-e98690bd66f6.pngHi all, I’ve set up a basic array for testing and understanding the basics. Just want some clarity on information the app is giving me.

Current system is a 24v system comprising of 400w of panels hooked up to the mppt and charging 24v 200ah worth of lead acid batteries and a single phoenix 24/1200 inverter for info.

Anyway my mppt (100/20) which I reset this morning (I had done a few random hours here and there during configuration which amounted to a total of 40wh) it’s been hooked up since 11am Uk time ish and hasn’t long passed over the 500wh produced today.

However underneath in the lifetime total it’s saying I’ve produced 1kw? Now I’m pretty sure 1000wh is 1kw so what am I missing?

Appreciate any feedback or info on this.

Cheers all.

VictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @Danjwilko

The kWh is only reported to full digits. Once you put a few Megawatts through it you'll see why the decimals aren't so important. It's really just a figure to look back on, maybe to justify your investment in renewables or the Wow factor. And I wish you well building it to a very large figure.. :)

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

danjwilko avatar image danjwilko commented ·
Ah completely missed that, would make sense. Appreciate the info thought it would be something simple.

Thank you for commenting.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources